A Proven Law Enforcement Executive Endorsed by Law Enforcement Professionals Statewide
"Thank you Henry County for your support and your vote.
Let’s change the narrative together.
We are a United Henry County."
-Reginald Scandrett, Sheriff-Elect
- 30 years of progressive law enforcement experience
- Manages and maintains an $80 million operational budget
- Graduate, Mercer University - Public Safety Leadership Institute (PSLI) Organizational Leadership
- Graduate, Saint Leo University criminal justice Magna Cum Laude
- Member, Georgia Jail and Sheriff’s Associations
- Vice President, National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- 26+ years vested Henry County resident
- Married to high school sweetheart 27 years
- View Full Bio >
As your next sheriff, I will...
- Establish programs to reduce recidivism
- Foster strong, viable & sustainable community relationships
- Create multi-jurisdictional collaborative ventures
- Establish protocols and procedures that garner national certification
- Take a tough, yet restorative stance on crime
- Foster employee engagement that will induce stellar service levels for the citizens of Henry County